We decided to stay at the Mirage again as we knew just how good it was! We also ended up being there at exactly the same time as last year so were able to dress up for Halloween!
Unfortunately this time I ended up really ill so we didn't spend much time exploring as much as I would have liked but hey we can always return :)
Here are a few pictures from our trip
Paris
Beautiful waterfall inside Palazzo
The few above are from the Bellagio conservatory which changes themes seasonally
Crystals shopping centre, very pretty, also very expensive
The cool art work inside Crystals
We went to the Coca Cola store and they do samples of the colas around the world, some where lovely, others were disgusting!
Rhumbar our favourite place to chill out
Location:Las Vegas
I think you need to go back just to get the shades :)
ReplyDelete