So onto my desk, what's on my desk this week, well not a lot to be honest
I have a rather naughty kitten who thinks my craft space is a great play area and most of the time when I craft he likes to get involved
Well at least he had fun!
As this is a crafty post I thought I better include so of the things I managed to get on with once the cat left me alone! Christmas cards... At last
Well off to work now and will explore some desks later, thanks for looking :) x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Aw what a super cute little craft helper, every desk should have one :P
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #1
That kitten is so adorable! My old cat used to sit draped around my shoulders when I crafted and chased my pen when I was writing. I still miss the purring in my ear! I love your Christmas cards and the deer stamp is stunning. Thanks for sharing. Caro #73
ReplyDeletecute kitten .. my craft helper is an 86 pound black lab who has to lay across my feet. love the company though don't you have a great day
ReplyDeleteI love your cards and your little kitten is just too too cute! I miss my 2 cats and dog who died of old age but I cannot take on any more due to travelling so much with family far away.
ReplyDeleteJo x
aw I love your kitty! They do love to help you craft, specially when the sticky dots get stuck on their tail! Thank you for my snoop! Have a crafty week HapPy WoYwW!
ReplyDelete((Lyn)) #22
AWWWW!! I wish I had a little craft helper like that on my Desk
ReplyDeleteSilvia #85
the kitten on the desk would make me very happ!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards you have created the snowman one is my favorite!!!But they are all beauties!!!
We think you should let kitty walk in some ink and over a page for a pawfect paper effect :)
ReplyDeleteLove your Christmas cards, did you really make them or was it kitty?
Those cards are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteFAMFA (20)
Great cards and very smart to get them done early!! Kittens are just so entertaining! My cat Tink loves to perch on my printer while I am in my stamp room! it is always amusing when I hit print and is half awake!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Ginny #12
Oh Lauren your 4 cards are rather special, my 18 are rather stick and go. I didn't do them in one sitting either, rather I cut and laid out each card one by one in an evening and the next time I stuck them all and added sentiments and stickers and the next tine stamped the greeting inside and the Hand Made by and signed them on the outside. Thanks for visiting me today - yet to do some special ones. BJ#30
ReplyDeletegorgeous kitty. They wreak havoc but are worth it.
ReplyDeleteLynn 18
Oh what a sweet kittie, adore his help.
ReplyDeleteOops, that was me, Carolyn. #107
ReplyDeleteHi Brigita
ReplyDeleteNo I'm based in the Uk, me and my husband went to LA for our honeymoon. This was one of the photos I took of Santa Monica beach. :D thanks for stopping by my desk x
Your kitten is so pretty! I have two kitties, and when they realize I am about to spend hours at my craft table, they want to get right in the middle of it! I love your cards! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #24
ReplyDeleteOh Lauren, what an adorable little kitten! I just love his one litte white mit, as if he's dipped it in the milk! Just adorable! He looks as if butter wouldn't melt, but left to his own devices in your craft room he'll soon have all your stuff out and well and truly played with lol! What a little sweetie-pie he is!! What's his name?
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting - I don't know why the wrong link came up on my blog. This has happened before, and I'm sure it's nothing I'm doing wrong. It should link to the latest post, surely? Sorry for the inconvenience anyway, and hope you enjoyed having a look around on your way to the right post lol!!
Glad you liked my page, anyway. I'll be posting about the completed page when it's done.
Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #28
His name is Tiger, he is 8 months old now and still the naughtiest little kitty but we love him lots :)
DeleteI will look forward to seeing your completed page in the future :) x
Hi Lauren thanks for your earlier visit to my work desk where Soda was supervising........love your little kitty.
ReplyDeleteAmazingly your desk is even tidier than mine lol.
Cheers, Elaine #6
happy woyww, your kitty is adorable, mine keep stealing my paint brushes lol
ReplyDeletexmas cards are looking great. mark x
Great cards and your kitten is absolutely adorable. I can imagine that your craft space would be ideal for playing. :) Wishing you a fantastic WOYWW. ~ Laura #117
ReplyDeleteKittens ARE naughty, aren't they? But they're just so stinkin' cute, there's no getting mad at them!
ReplyDeleteI actually posted kitty pics this week, too!
:)trisha
#129ish this week
Love love love your cards and that kitty is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteSandra
Your kitten looks like they are having great fun! Love the christmas cards.
ReplyDeleteYour kitty is so cute. Looks like you both are creative!
ReplyDeleteCute kitten-butter wouldnt melt in its mouth but it sure did have fun
ReplyDeleteBridget #8