Saturday, 14 July 2012

Make it vintage - scrapology challenge

I decided to take part in scrapology latest challenge - make it vintage link can be found here


Here is my attempt




I stamped the water can image, coloured with spectrum noir pens and then distressed with good old distress ink. Background paper was sent to me with one of my recent orders (lovely freebie). To finish I added a few flowers and a happy birthday sentiment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. I love this, the stamp is really pretty and the papers go really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and many thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    Lynnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colours.
    Thanks for taking part in our challenge,
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in Lauren! Great card. Look forward to seeing you again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Lauren, that stamp is lovely.

    ReplyDelete