Wednesday, 25 July 2012

WOYWW

What's on your workspace Wednesday Blog

Welcome to my very small work space. After moving into our flat in December it only took 4 months to convince hubby to make the second bedroom into a craft space for me. In a rush to get things set up I got the best desk I could afford at the time. Unfortunately it is a bit small and there is no space for crafty friends!
Any way here it is.




As you can see I was in the middle of a scrapbook layout, to the back is my iPad with an inspirational scrap lift. I always keep my iPad handy when crafting for ideas and blog posts.
To the left hand side are all my handy tools glues, scissors and trusty kitchen roll.
To the front are my new Tim Holtz stamps which I was considering using on my layout
And here is the finished product




Thanks for stopping by and looking at my desk x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Small but it fits what's needed. Loving the coloured kitchen roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping in from woyww. At least you got the room lol. The perfect desk will come late.lol have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress in the photo!! Great layout! Trish #55

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think even if you had a bigger desk you wouldn't have room for crafty friends. For some reason the bigger the desk, the bigger mess. You end up expanding to fit the available room (and then some). Fun new stamps! You'll enjoy playing with them soon. Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You manage to make some pretty things in your small space - who needs a big area, it would only get filled up with junk!!
    Hugs, LLJ #28 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it is a lovely LO. small desk isnt a probelm...go join a crop and you can craft with loads of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lauren. Thanks for popping to see me. Very pretty layout. I love the grey with splashes of pink. Great lettering for the title too. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great workdesk Lauren, a whole crafting room...now THAT is cool ;)

    ReplyDelete