After having many ideas in my head I really struggled with bringing my ideas to life.
Here is my finished ATC.
I went with the idea of when Mary first opens the gate to the garden and sees a magical over grown place.I made a brick entrance way using chipboard. Inked the back of the ATC in overgrown garden colours, stamped over this with 'weeds'. And finished off with some acetate and over grown trees. The butterflies I added to symbolise that although the garden looks dead it is in fact full of life and just awaiting love and attention.
I have called this ATC 'if you look closely enough, you will see that the whole world is a garden'
Thanks for popping by x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Thank you for taking part inmour challenge. We really love your take on our theme. The gate shaped ATC is inspired and the butterflies symbolising regrowth among the weeds certainly uses our inspiration words well.
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Lauren :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great Lauren. Great concept and I love the tiny butterflies.
ReplyDelete