Wednesday, 27 February 2013

This girl is on fire

It's that time of month again and time to see my entry to the house of Bears challenge. Each challenge is based on books and this months theme was to take the inspiration from a book about love.

I decided to go very literal with my interpretation of the Hunger games trilogy.

Katniss is the girl on fire throughout the three books. I believe she is the girl on fire as she does everything she can to protect the ones she loves in all three books.

Here is my entry.



I think this still needs a little work but here is my picture for now :)

Thanks for looking xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Cool, we've not read those books but we may have to now you've piqued our interest. We thought the girl was you at first!

    We love the way you've interpreted this month's theme and your page is looking good so far. Thanks for taking the time to join us bears, it's a lot more fun sharing craft with friends. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read the books. Very clever use of the term 'on fire' because it can mean so many things. Your journal page looks very simple at first, but it actually has a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete