This months challenge was based on A Thousand Splendid Suns. Now I have never read this book but after searching for quotes I found a lovely one that reads 'I will follow you to the ends of the world'
So with this quote in mind here is my page
Here is a close up of my gorgeous new Prima doll with added wings so she can follow her love around the world.
Why not pop by the Bears blog for a great lot of bear madness
Thanks for stopping by xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Oh my, we do love this. Your choice of quote is wonderful, and we like all the map and travel embellishments you've used to depict following your love wherever he goes. The added wings on the prima doll really finish the piece off to perfection.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge, we appreciate you taking the time to join in with us.
Those wings are wonderful. I love your interpretation.
ReplyDeleteFabulous interpretation and I love the new image :-)
ReplyDeleteIKE xx
Beautiful take on the challenge, and I love your winged doll!
ReplyDeleteAlison x