This month they selected some quotes from little women. My chosen quote from the list was 'I am angry nearly every day of my life' here is my entry
With a quote like that I immediately thought of the Hulk but with no images I asked my wonderful husband to help copy an image from the Internet.
With so many great quotes and enough time I may well have another play at one of the other ones :)
Why not pop by the bears blog for more fun x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Oh we love this, subversive use of the quotes make us smile. Also this reminds us of Podgy having one of his tantrums. We'd love to see you use another quote too.
ReplyDeleteI thought about doing that one but could only think of lots of angry colours like red. I'd never have thought of the Hulk. How clever!
ReplyDeleteThis is the quote I am using - but still in the thinking phase! Great picture of the Hulk. Ali x
ReplyDelete