Monday, 27 May 2013

I hate ordinary people

The fab bears over at The house of bears are once again hosting a book based challenge.

I already have one entry for this fab challenge click here. However with so many great quotes I decided to make a second entry.




My chosen quote this time was 'I hate ordinary people'

The background was made using gelli plate and Dylusions 'mop ups'. I added chicken wire for a grungy look and the glued my images on top.

Thanks for looking, please visit the bears blog for the other fab entries and to check out their crafting lives :) x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Ooh we love this, your catperson is fab, and your background is really great. We just finished making a page for this quote too.

    Thanks for joining in with us for the second time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. Love the cat. Ali x

    ReplyDelete