Sunday, 4 August 2013

Jane Austen challenge

Hi there,

Once again the bears over at The House of Bears are hosting another fab literary based challenge.

This month they have chosen Jane Austen and a selection of quotes to use for inspiration




I chose the quote 'I cannot be dictated to by a watch' as lately I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed with finding time for everything I want to do! Maybe I have too many hobbies :)

Thanks for popping by and hey there's still enough time to enter the challenge so why not take a look and enter??!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Ooh you sneaked that in there but we spotted you. We love this, especially as it's now in pride of place above the bears' creation station. :) thanks for joining in our challenge and yes, you have too many hobbies, donate your art stuff to the bears!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We chose the same quote! I like what you did with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT - I love this creation :-)

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete