Sunday, 30 June 2013

House of Bears

Once again the fab bears over at The house of Bears are hosting a book related challenge.

This time it's Jane Eyre.

I chose a quote '"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will".

I created my page using a previously made gelli print and then layering items on top. The stamp is a sweet pea stamp by Anna Marie.

Upon completing my page and going to add the quote I realised I hadn't left enough space for the whole quote!!

Here is my entry to this months challenge.



Why not pop over to the bears blog for more fun and a fantastic monthly challenge x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Well you didn't need the while quote as it's fab as it is. We love your gelli background and the way youhave illustrated the quote. The netting is a great idea. Bet this page is full of texture.

    Thank you for joining in with the bears again. :)

    ReplyDelete